Ok let's take a break from all the house reports...
I've been having this stye/chalazion (in Hokkien we call it "bak jiam") for so many months. Close to half a year actually. Hehehe. It's not that I never took any medication to cure it but the minute it cures (pops) another one grows back in its place within the period of few days. I got fed up with it that I finally bit the bullet and went to see an eye specialist last Saturday to have it surgically removed.
I went to the the Oh eye specialist clinic at burmah road and it was my first time there! I was surprised to find a very classical looking clinic with classical looking instruments and hey! Even the doc is "classical looking" :x
The doctor first came in to look at my condition and he tried to clean my lids with a lid cleaner solution and he was so rough :( reminded me so much of how my dad used to clean our faces in the morning. Lol! It's a wonder I still went ahead with the procedure eh? Maybe because I felt kinda "comfortable" with him cos he reminded me of my dad in that aspect. Lol!
But just before the procedure, he told the nurses to treat me with "tender loving care". Lol. That's what he really said! And just before he injected me with the anaesthetics, he told me "bei thia eh" (it's not going to hurt) and one of the nurse quickly came and held my hands. Heehee. I felt so loved. *sobs*
And this was me on saturday...
Yep! I had to live with one eye for one full day on Saturday...this I did not bargain for cos I though it was going to be a fairly simple procedure and I would be running around in shopping malls after that. Apparently not! Anyway the bandage is off now, and my eye is recovering although it is watery and building up lots of eye wax. Heehee. Why, this morning my eyes were "taped" shut when I woke up! Lol! Ok everybody say "EEEEEwwwwwww"



4 comments:
awww..sayang sayang!
How is ur eye now?
Move into your new home yet?
great. you manage to fixed your eye and get a Halloween costume ready at the same time. :)
www.adsgod.com
It's very beautiful blog, I'm happy to visit your blog,
eczema home remedy
regards..
Post a Comment