Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Grumpy

So I was back in Kuching for a very short trip over the weekend and now back in Penang again. Coincidentally, the day I flew back to Penang was the exact same day I packed my bags and moved to Penang last year. So it has been exactly a year now :)

Everytime I come back from a holiday, instead of feeling refreshed, I'm always feeling grumpy and irritable! Irritating people please get out of my way!


On a different note, don't u like the hello kitty shaped pudding??so cute rite? But I Forgot to try one before I left Kuching! Gahh!!!

3 comments:

Redsponge said...

cute!

where u bought them?

Pink Cotton said...

cute ho?
mng bought from the st joe food fair...
u can try to make for aden..i think not so difficult if you have the mould :)

MNG said...

aiyah...shud have sent to redsponge immediately after the phototaking. sure alrdy basi inside the fridge liaw. the ppl of the house sure too proud to eat wan

I finished mine. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails