Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My new love

I just bought my 2nd pair of crocs shoes with my angpow money. Lol! I think it's called the crocs band?


In baby pink!! I actually went in to the crocs shop to buy one of those more feminine crocs. U kno the Mary janes and what nots. When I caught sight of the crocs the staff were wearing.


And I ended up buying another big, very unfeminine crocs. Lol! But I think it's prettier thAn the old crocs rite? I have a love hate relationship with crocs. They are ugly as hell but they are so comfy! Dammit!

2 comments:

Redsponge said...

Ur crocs look like roti in the 2nd photo

Lee said...

Hi Pink Cotton, I have seen lots of young kids, even growups wearing this, but like you mentioned,
its a love hate' thing, ha ha. But I have heard they're very comfy.
I for one would never wear one...
By the way, what if it rains? With all that aircond holes, ha ha.
You have a pleasant weekend and keep a song in your heart, best regards, Lee.

Related Posts with Thumbnails