For every RM25 spent at Guardian, you get 1 paddington bear stamps...when u collect up to a certain number of stamps, you can redeem the bear for free!!!
I am so crazy about the stamps that i :-
- no longer shop at Watson's
- ended up with extra bottles of shower foam,contact lens solution,shampoo,conditioner just to get extra paddington stamps 'x'
Guardian really know how to CHEAT us ladies =)
The thing is i m not really a big fan of paddington bear...must be the excitement of redeeming a bear by collecting stamps painstakingly...
I still have 7 more stamps to go...need to collect at least 20 stamps to redeem the smallest bear :(
but even if i cannot manage to collect up to 20 stamps by the due date, i will buy it for RM19.90 with 10 stamps...what is wrong with me!!!
p/s anyone have spare stamps for me? 'x'!
8 comments:
kekekekekeke i cant remember whether i got 20 or 25 stamps dy...it dues in april! so still got one month to go! ;p
I want the biggest one LOL!
U know? If my mom knew this, she is going to nag me as I left behind all the bears and fluffy soft toy at her house! ;p
Aku ada 26 stickers liao. Hohoho. Thought of redeeming the 2nd bear but it doesn't look cute compared to the smallest one. Alang alang nia.
Oh I went to the one @ Simpang Tiga or Jln Song and bought some stuffs around 50+ bucks. Then, they gave me 5-6 stickers wo. LOL. That's a day before CNY. You can try there. =P
red sponge:the 25 stamps de bear not cute! the baju is very hard...give me the other 5 stamps...wahahah
eryn:yalo!...the 2nd bear is not soft ...
i think that day got bonus stamps given ler...i wanted to go, but someone warned me 'DON BE CRAZY AH!' =(
I have one stamp... Hahahahaha!!!!
I seldom shop there now..
i have few stamps but dunno where i put them liao...
uh-oh...don't kill me cos I just threw awat 2 stamps! Someone passed me some stuff from Malaysia together with the card and 2 stickers, but my boy was only interested in the card!
Happy collecting though, and don't forget the picture of the bear once you get it!
i have 2 stamps..but dunno where it goes jor..
Post a Comment