Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

CNY Dilemma

Come Chinese New Year, i bet even the tiniest most secluded boutiques in Kuching would be packed with ladies ever so eager to spend their money on buying new clothes for the occassion. As for me, this year, realizing how difficult it is to look for nice clothes few weeks before cny...I made it a point to do my shopping last month =)

I bought 2 dresses on Christmas day and told the bf, this is it, i wont be buying anymore clothes for CNY 2009 (to which he replied...YEAH RITE! =_=) But few weeks after that, i saw a nice dress from another boutique...hmmm to buy or not to buy...its ok, just buy lah, since i like it. Then another week after that, i saw another nice dress in an online boutique...ok just buy!

This is it, i told myself...no more shopping! (except for some cny shoes 'x') But just now i went shopping with my sis and i came back with another dress =_="

Its a disease i tell you!! i have no self control over shopping....HELP!!! I m going to lock myself in the house for the last few days before cny...

p/s for those who still have not found the perfect cny dress...try the row of boutiques along Jalan Tun Jugah =) Fashion.news is having storewide 50% sales!!!

9 comments:

Chen said...

wah, u r very free hoh? Can go shopping so frequently. Still few more days to go before CNY. So, there's a possibility that u might buy few more CNY dresses :P

Anonymous said...

me me!! still dun have any decent cny clothess :(

Pink Cotton said...

chen:hahahaah!! cny need to go shopping baru got the mood bah! lol

cbenc12:isit??i sell u some of mine! :P

Kristopher said...

wah... i think ladies all the same gua. That what my wifey told me, 2 enough liaw...then come another 2then another 4.... but never mind la. once a year only. :)

as for me, i have not bought anything yet. ;p Since men, only need to choose colour only.

Pink Cotton said...

kris:ohhh seems that i m not the only one..hahaha...

yalo for men...all the pattern is the same...so boring 'x'

Eryn said...

Wahahaha dress freak! like me! start to gila online shopping liau? I bought mostly my clothes online. Mostly dresses and no tops to match my 2 new jeans. >.<

Pink Cotton said...

eryn:yalo this yr...all dressses nya....eh...got 2 skirts with no tops to match also..wahaha

Anonymous said...

Last time I couldn't control myself in buying something that I like (just slightly like it, then I will buy it, that kind). But I gained my self-control after I change my focus to something else, haha~ Maybe you can try it out.

Anonymous said...

haha...i think 90% of the gals are like that.. when comes to shopping.. :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails