Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Me is a scatterbrain

Pssst...take a look at my driving license...


and i m still driving... 'x'

on Christmas eve while busy doing my shopping i met with a JPJ road block...guess whose face turned as green as the Christmas tree at home...

mental note to self...RENEW MY DRIVING LICENSE!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

alamak!!! ma kena fine lor? poor PC...

Anonymous said...

Aiyor!!! And you're not even old and firgetful like me!!! Humph!!! All a matter of attitude! I think they should amke a ruling - any expired license, the holder musttake the test all over again! Then everyone will NEVER forget! (Psst...hp got reminder! Key in all important dates!!!)

mistipurple said...

lol at suituapui, so mean hor he? kkkk. :P

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... Me too, expired few months liao but didn't know until Jimmy saw my driving license then I realised. I told him saying that I just renew la... Where got so fast expired, it happened that I remembered the wrong thing, my dad renewed my sis' not mine hahaha... Immediately rushed to renew luckily made it to the post office. Luckily didn't meet JPJ or police hehehe...

Related Posts with Thumbnails