I know this is a very very outdated post but better late than never...
Still remember the Sushi King RM2 bonanza from the 20th Oct till 23rd Oct? I practically went for 3 days before we manage to get inside :(
On the first day, we thought we would get a competitive advantage if we go straight from work at 6pm...but look at what greeted us there?
So we decided to have dinner at Manhattan Fish Market instead
Total damage : RM65
On the 2nd day, i still didnt wanto give up...so off we went again...earlier this time, at around 5.45
to no avail =(
and this time we went to Food & Tea for dinner (total damage : RM25)
On the 3rd day! i die die also must eat! so we rushed there and die die also must queue up in the long long queue...hehehe
30 mins later...
I was never that happy to enter Sushi King...sobs, i almost kissed the ground 'x'
but then, the sushi were all prepared hurriedly and therefore its not that nice lor, the rice was still not that cooked cos it was a lil hard :(
but its ok ... cos i feel a sense of accomplishment! wahahaha
and the ironic thing was..we went there 3 days in a row just to eat RM2 sushi mah...but at the end we spent RM65 on the first day, RM25 on the 2nd day only to get to the RM2 sushi...
so i think nxt time we better go during non-offer period lah
13 comments:
wow...
FYI, i went on the 1st day during lunch time, waiting time around 10-15 mins.
but the sushi not that nice as compare to normal period.
kris:isit??i also went during lunch on first day ler :(
at the end ,ended up at kluang station...aiya forgot to blog abt this..lol
Ooo...I love the seafood platter at MFM especially the garlic rice! Drool! Not so much into Japanese food, but my daughter loves it! She would have gone for the RM2 promo, not me...especially when have to queue! LOL!!
hahaa... congrats in ur accomplishment anyway! :P
suituapui:the seafood platter is nice for the first few bites...but after that everything just gets so monotonous :S
kyh:heheeh thank you thank you!
lol!
ya, get the 10% off better la ;p
red sponge:hmm this sushi king member card also,since sign up seldom go khi..ROF
i tot u said u saw me ler...
t mo t saw u queuing up only lar...we din queue up mah
LOL! how come u like that? hmmm ccw wan to sign up wo. but we still havent got time to do it LOL!
OMG !! I saw Ting, KY, Yien and Tim in the first pic !! *ROFLMAO*
I went there all 4 days.. Si beh kiasu !! *LOL*
Wah. Ngeh ngeh wanna ciak tiok ar.. Bravo! LOL.
Hakakaka, I was there too. it is really a long Q. And then when it was supposed to be my name on the list, the table available is only for 4 person hence I have 5 person. I told them just gave that table to me and I will have my 3y/o sitting on my lap. Dem kiasu people hor. The sushi they serve also standard only. Eat until muak.
Post a Comment