Pages

Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Eggs!!!

I m going crazy over my fluff's easter eggs collection..




rummaging around my fluff friends fluffbook is not enough now...

i need to go to fluffart to steal strangers eggs....oh its really getting to my head now.

i better not see any white picket fence in the next few days...i just might go crazy

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!
oh wait...it still good friday...nvm la..easter will come soon enough! 'x'

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm that fluffbook looks VERY familiar. i swear ive seen it somewhere. =P

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you in advance.. Hehehe..

Anonymous said...

You have a fluff friend too ^^

What's your name on Facebook? Might if I add you? :)

Anonymous said...

happy easter

Chen said...

Hahhahaa... and I remembered telling your sister that u will love the easter egg hunting on FaceBook a week ago before u join in the craze :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails