What's a durian feast you may ask???
Its where you buy lots n lots of durians!!!
hehehe and thats only part of it lor...can u imagine we spent RM180 on durians alone???
let the feast begin!!!
there were good ones...
so so ones...
not so good ones...
with some "free gift"
since its the birthday of our Durian Feast organizer 2moro...there was a cake for her to cut lar...
but hor...all our money has already been spent on durians...so can only afford to buy a cake like this for her ...hehehe
and this is how you cut a cake when you r "high" from durians
14 comments:
LOLOLOL!! I LOLed when I saw that last picture of a giant chopper used to cut such a dainty cake!! OMG, I miss durians!
yer...throw the durian! got ulat! ;p
dad ate some and left it downstairs with the windows closed. woke up, my hamsters weren't looking too healthy LOOOL. aiyo don't spill the beans about the reward thingy first =P well, u're right about what u commented hahaha.
wah the ulat is so juicy and cute! :P
that knife is use to chop off ppl's head one, not cut cakes. ;)
come penang for durian buffet ;)
hahahaha...so funny
I can almost taste it!!!
wah.. using the same knife to "open" durian and cut cake ah? Kkkkkk
psss... your first photo out of focus leh :P
i miss lah
180rm just eating durian? wahhhh...:0) i cant remember when was the last time i had durians..hehe..
i only like frozen durian....i buy them over tesco or jusco.
waaaa, need to "zhaaammmmm" the cake also ah? LOLOL! can I have a liulian please?
wah durian.. i like to open durian..not so much on the eating part.. :D
did u all manage to kill the cake..?
Sai Em Sai ah, use such a big chopper to cut a birthday cake.
Post a Comment