Come i show u something...
Cute or not??? ^_^
baby pooh for my brand new nephew ... hehehe...
and thats why im flying over to singapore this weekend...YIPPEE~~~
i wanna cuddle him and carry him around but i will throw him back to his parents when he cries =)
so see you later alligator!
10 comments:
AUNNTTTTTYYYYY COOTTON! wo yao tang tang...
cute! think your bro will like it. haha!
wah, i like winnie the pooh veli much! de babies are very cute too!!!
ang-goo-goo-ciak!
I love Winnie the Pooh! pretty presents you bought, auntie... :)
LOL!
You like babies only when they stay calm and giggle and play?
Then you give back to the parents as soon as they poo and pee and cry?
Guess wat?I'm like that too!I love babies only when they're nice!*lol*
Hahahaa =p
have fun in singapore! dun let the baby pooh all over you!
WAL.. my lovely pooh.. hehe.. i love winnie the pooh.. sooooo cute..
oiiittt..ppl go ur hometown tis weekend u no go entertain them but u left???
aunty aunty!!!i wan plesent from singapork!!!
Aww thats cute!
Makes me want one too..haha
cute!
Post a Comment