hehehehe...after 6 mths of using the pirated krok...i m convinced to try the real croc...!!
So after filling up my bday wish list....LOOK WHAT I GOT FOR MY BDAY???
REAL CROCS!!! no more KROK for me!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Look at the mickey holes??? its a disney croc!!!! ^_^
WOOHOO...*jumps excitedly into my croc*
After a few days........
LOOK!!!
my croc now has JIBBITZ!!!!
say hello to mr buaya...
say hello to mr buaya...
9 comments:
walao.. got hamsap buaya on your crocs. veli dangerous liao..
kkkkkkk
I love Crocs and it is all your fault I have them. Though I dun have pink ones. I did consider canary yellow however.
Mickey Crocs!!!! I am going to Disney World this Christmas and I will look for those.
And somebody has some skinny feet lor? I wanna a Spiderman Jibbitz!!!
lol!
jaga the jibbitz ah!! Sometimes, you just cant find them back so easily ;p
Got disney croc one meh
LOL
And it's pink too
Heh heh heh
hmmmmmmm...din do up appreciation list ah?????
aiyo sui chabo.. sighh... ur crocs really sui2 with the Jibbitz on it.. u hv tempted me in buying those buaya shoes...:( :P
wah... buaya tikus... hehehe
HAPPY HAPPY CROC CROC BIRTHDAY!!
pink buaya! *feeds buaya with more jibbitz!* never knew got such accessories, so fun!
Post a Comment