Pages

Monday, June 18, 2007

The Red Envelope...

Old frens meeting up for a cuppa ...




at a nice cosy place...




and being given a pleasant surprise!




how nice! :)
it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling ...even tho we already know about the news about a year ago

kept on having the tendency to drink this cup of "water" the whole nite..hmm
cos receiving the invitation card only mean one thing....the time is NEAR!!! and after all the years of friendship (3 years consider long ah?) we r finally able to witness her BIG DAY

that is enough to give my monday a warm ending =)

a pic like this only mean ONE THING...I NEED to get a camera with anti-shake!!!





20 comments:

ah nel said...

no matter wat anti shake kamila oso no used coz aunty hand lyk urs sure blur oso...LOL

kyh said...

LOL @ nel!

i want the new SE K850i! so stunning! OMG!

so when's ur turn to get married?

L B said...

That a lovely cuppa cappucino.. or hot choclate. I can't tell. Too blur blur, even though Monday is almost over.. I miss Wedding Invitations. So much.. wanna cry already!

MNG said...

I luv attending wedding dinners.....Of course it has to be people I know and like lah....

Ehon said...

i thought it means u're gone/drunk/high. :P kkkkkkkk

may said...

oooo, nice ambience for a wedding! quite the modern, hor? haven't attended weddings in awhile...

Anonymous said...

I love wedding invites! Congratulations to your friend of 3 years for taking the plunge!

Anonymous said...

Ya need more than anti-shake, high ISO and bigger sensor... in short.. just get a dSLR :)

Kristopher said...

no no... that not a surprise but s Red Saman. hehehe.... better get a new camera with anti-shake.

Wuching said...

get a tripod lor!

Chen said...

is this the wedding card from that someone? Neh, she loh...
Congrats congrats :)

The anti shake camera is not totally anti shake lah especially if u take picture at night time with insufficient light :P

a^ben said...

really?????

ooooooo!!!!

it's from she har????? aisehhsss

Simple American said...

So you get married? All the boys in Sarawek crying tonight?

Redsponge said...

eeeeee my comment hilang!

hmm...u know? this pop-up window for comment is very no good lor...

u change it k? 'x'!!!

Redsponge said...

ah also...listen to chen la...told u anti-shake is not as useful as u expect lor...

but...u still hav to change ur camera...cos ur current one eh jin lang..sian!

Redsponge said...

btw...THANKS! *hugsssss*

ah nel said...

sambal amalikan...boys in sarawak cry coz we pity the guy got her as partner. LOL

Anonymous said...

I thought you were using your phone
I like the look of your cuppa and water too
I guess it's just great to be there for your friends big day
:)

plink said...

Psst... my pictures also like this. Drink less coffee, no more shake liao.

Anonymous said...

Red Envelope is my favorite store!! I useually shopped from this store & got huge discounts & free gifts order..!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails