Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The First Day

I am all nerves right now...
After 2 long weeks of self-declared "holiday"...
i m going back to work 2moro!!!
At my new company of course
I dont know what to expect and it is certainly emotionally and mentally taxing to be starting at an unfamiliar place with unfamiliar faces and unfamiliar job...
*NERVOUS*
and yet *EXCITED* too
ahhhh...its like how it was during the first day of school, first day of college...and a whole list of
"firsts" goes on...
I do hope everything goes well and that i will get to meet nice colleagues and nice bosses and maybe an eye candy or two wont hurt =)
gambateh to myself~
signing off, nervous Pink Cotton

12 comments:

Chen said...

i will give u mental support
will sms u during lunch break..
hopefully lah, if i remember :P
kekekkeke

All the best woh
u can do it :)

Redsponge said...

GOOD LUCK!!!

=)))

Have fun!!!

Will said...

good luck in your new job!

L B said...

I too will shower you with loads oand loads of mental support!! Go, Go, Go!!! I am sure everything will be ok.. No sweat wan!

kyh said...

gambateh! all the best oh!!!

may said...

many many good good luck luck wishes in your new job!! most importantly, have fun on your first day :)

Simple American said...

Be afraid. Very afraid. muahahahaha!!!

Okay lah! Not really. Come and get a courage filled hug. Be excited. Not scared lor!

The Little Oven said...

Good luck!~
Tell us more after your first day... =))

MNG said...

The first time is always memorable wan......so, enjoy your first day at work.

Wuching said...

dun worry lah, you'll do fine leh!

Doreen said...

Don't you worry, you'll be fine. Gambateh ya (^_^)P

Anonymous said...

Back on track after 2 weeks off eh?And best of all in a new work environment!
Being nervous is alright I guess =) We would all be for a first day at a new office.

Gud luck to you and may this new job brings u lots and lots of nice things coming yr way!

Take care

=)

Related Posts with Thumbnails