Pages

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Peach Girl

Hieee...


streamyx just went up 2nite after a 1 week break -_-""
Someone really should do something abt this terrible service....tsk tsk tsk...


I should be getting discounts on the monthly feei pay every month!!!


So anyway, just wanted to write a short post to inform you all that i m still alive and kicking 'x' before i go back to watching my japanese anime series...WAHAHAHA


I am recently being very obsessed with the award winning japanese anime calld PEACH GIRL... its good stuff i tell you!!!


Go and download it or buy the dvd!! You wont regret it...! WAHAHAHA


Now if you'll excuse me...i need to continue episode 14


p/s 1 week and 2 days till my bangkok trip...WAHOOOOO~~~ ^_^


6 comments:

Selba said...

I would love to see this Peach Girl! Love japanese anime also... but mostly I only watch from Animax - cable TV.

Can you give me the URL address where I can d/l it?

So, are you getting ready for your trip? :)

Pink Cotton said...

selba:oh so sorry selba..i bought the dvd...will try to search for the link 2nite okie :)
AM LOOKING FWD TO MY TRIPP!! YIPPEE YAY!..but i haven done any real preparations yet .. im a last minute person ^_^

Selba said...

Oh.. ok.. don't worry then :)

Whoaaa.. I'm also a last minute person! hahaha...

Chen said...

Japanese anime? So far, I have only watched "Spirited Away" - The one & the only... :)

Pink Cotton said...

selba:wah!!! pack last minute then more excitement ma...wahahaha

chen:hehehe...yup.. ive also watched Spirited Away..really nice!! award winning leh...

Funkye said...

why not watch "Peach Boy"?? lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails