Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2006

My Moment Of Joy

As I was descending from the 2nd floor of Wisma Saberkas to the 1st floor...OMG!!! What is that i see amongst all folders of pirated games?!?!?!?



 



OH MY GAWD!!!!!!!!!!! Its something orangeyy...ISIT WHAT I THINK IT IS?!?!?!?!



 



OH YES YES YES!!!! IT IS!!!!!!



 



TA DAHHHHH!!!



 



 




Image hosting by Photobucket



 



SIMS2 OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!!!!! Do you know how long i have waited for this expansion pack!



I am happy happy happy!!! I gez i wont be showing face in pink cotton for quite a long time ...WAHAHAHA



 



DISCLAIMER : I AM NOT IMPLYING THAT I BOUGHT A PIRATED GAME...I DIDNT EVEN SAY THAT ITS PIRATED DID I?? 'x'



p/s pls pardon my capital letters...I AM ONE HAPPY GAL!!! :)




2 comments:

Redsponge said...

OH! MUAKS!
THANKS!! HEE...

Pink Cotton said...

thank me ur head.still need to return me the disc leh..WAHAHAAH

Related Posts with Thumbnails