ok...its like this....
I FINALLY GOT MY CAR!!! YAYYYY!!!!!!! I was really so excited .... my OWN car boh!!
aiyooo...at first when the salesman showed me my car ... i didnt dare to open the doors or anything like that..i was just touching the outside of the car and then going round n round to look at it...
its a very new feeling bo....i cant bring myself to realise that this is MY car!!...and its mine to drive anywhere and whenever i like~!! this reminds me very much of wat my sis once told me when she first gave birth to her only son.
she said ... i'm feeling very funny. i'm taking care of this little baby and i keep on telling myself tat he is MINE...i can't really believe that i'm the mother of this baby...
yes!!! thats exactly how i feel...really a bit paiseh wanto use the car...oh! im so ko lien..i gez thats the effect of using other ppl's car for too long...HAHAAHHA
anyway...feast ur eyes on my baby daughter.... MUAHAHAHAHA (well,shes no mercedes lar.. but i still LURVE HER!)

MUAHAHAHAHHA!..i dono y im laughing..but for some reason or other..i just feel like laughing..so there!...
4 comments:
YiPPie!!! I thought you would post alot of pictures of your daughter. And describing that HOW much she looks like you that kind of thing, you know?
I think my feeling the day I got my car is quite similar to yours until I thought there were loud speakers at the back! MUAHAHAHAHHAHA
hmm u r abit ko lien la...but u kno wat??? my car have loud speakers at the back!!! 'x' i give u 1 speaker lor...kekeke
oh ya red sponge...thanks to you,i will owes tell my frens this .. "EH U KNO?? XXX car ah boi no speaker wan u kno???"
'x'
HMPH! I will get the speakers INSTALL SOON! U wait and see.
Post a Comment