What she can do :
- Just few weeks ago, she suddenly started to coo and "talk" in reply when you talk to her. It just happened overnight and caught us by surprise. lol. but it is a very nice development. We enjoy "talking" to her at night after she's back from the nanny's.
- She smiles more now! Phew! At first i was a little worried it could be because i was angry (with work) most of the time when i was pregnant with her. LOL. ok so she can smile. Her favourite time to smile is in the morning when she just woke up.
- She can turn her head left and right when placed belly down. Actually she can already do this in the first month which scared us to bits. I got so stressed out looking at her do that, i always had to turn her back to lie on her back
- She can see colors now! I think. Because we hung this fisher price mobile on her cot since the first month but she was never that interested in it, until a few weeks ago when i placed her in her cot and wound up the mobile. Her eyes practically lit up! and she started smiling like never before! boy!
- She knows how to ask for milk (in bed). lol. She will do this little action i call the "milk dance". If i am lying next to her, she will first look at me with the cheeky face, then she will start lifting both her legs up high and say URGHHH. That's her asking for milk and it's so cute to see that i will pretend i dont know she wants milk until she does that. lol. the hb always says i like to tempt her =_=" I believe what shes trying to do is to turn her own body so that she's side lying because that's how i breastfeed her in bed. lol
- If she's had enough milk, she will spit out the milk from her mouth. Most of the time splattering milk on herself and my face =_="