1. Had her inaugural plane ride back to Kuching (on sept 11th!) Lol. Also her first time back in Kuching! I was so so very nervous about bringing her on the plane, but she behaved pretty well. On our flight there she practically slept the whole 2 hours. On our flight back she pooped just when the plane descended. Lol. But other than that it was pretty uneventful except for her short crying bcos she wanted to sleep. So proud of her!
2. She managed to flip all by herself! This happened on 1st of September. Technically she has not reached 4 month then but that's ok. For 2 weeks before that she kept trying and giving up before she actually managed to flip over but on that day she actually flipped effortlessl and when I shouted and whooped she looked at me nonchalantly as if she has been doing it her whole life long
After her first flip, I actually pushed her back so that she will flip again and I can take this photo! Wahahaha
3. Believe it or not she actually called "mama". Ok fine, I never call myself mama (it's mummy) but still just let me feel good to think that her first "word" is mama. It happened one night while we were in Kuching, she woke up crying and suddenly she shouted "mama!!!". That trip is full of firsts! So much so that I felt that she grew up after the trip. Lol
4. She managed to hold her own bottle when drinking milk. This happened only a few days ago. Holding her milk bottle like a pro and kept turning the bottle left and right when drinking. Then let go when she's tired of holding :/
5. She started to smile a lot after the Kuching trip. Not sure why. Up until the 3rd month I was getting a little worried cos she has not been the smiliest of babies. Lol. In fact she always shows her serious face most of the time. But now she will even flash you a smile when you take out the camera.