1) able to clap hands, gong Xi gong Xi and do the open and close hand action when you sing twinkle twinkle little star
2) able to walk quite far with the aid of a box. Few times I caught her trying to stand without support but she still hasn't gained enough confidence to do so I think.
3) can eat a lot of different types of food now. Even eating cny cookies =/ and now eating 2 solids a day
4) she has been super clingy recently especially since our cny trip back to Kuching where everyone was so excited to see her and tried to carry her. But she didn't let any one carry her at all
5) she now has 8 teeth in total! 4 on top and 4 on bottom! My poor boobies. Lol!
6) while we were in Kuching she was so fascinated by the little poodle at home. She tried to touch her and even let the poodle lick her hands! And when the poodle is far away she will wave for the puppy to come. And she even called out "dog". Which sounded a lot like "duck" but slightly different sounding. Lol
Here she is totally in awe with the dogs antics:
7) took her 3rd ever plane ride. still pretty well behaved but compared to the last plane ride when she was around 5 months old, it is becoming more challenging as she can move around. Even went and grab the utensils of the passenger sitting behind us from the gap in between the seats. She was doing pretty well during take off and landing. I tried to alternate between breastfeding her or giving her the pacifier which is totally foreign to her. She treats it like a teether. Lol
8) now sleeping at pretty regular times at night although not sleeping thru the night yet T_T she sleeps normally between 9:30 to 10 and wakes up around 7 to 7:30. Wakes up once or twice at night. On a good day she only wakes up for feed at 7am. Takes 2 naps in the day