- Can "count" up to 4. Well sort of...its like :
- A-B-C. A is for ? she will say AH PEL, B is for ? BAER and so on. normally until the letter F . F is for "og!" (frog)
- can recognize her diaper brand..LOL!!! she will tell you its PETPET. if I ask her WHERE do you put petpet? she will reply THE BUTT BUTT. LOL! ok what kind of rubbish am I teaching her
- ya she appends most words with THE . its like if she's looking for her ball...she will be walking around the house asking "THE ball?". For a while I was wondering why would she say THE ball. then I realised its probably because I always ask her "where is THE ball?" "where is THE book?" and she thought it needs to come with THE
- Can recognize most animals now : dog, duck, bear, horse, cow, cat, lion, owl, bird, frog, pig
- Can point out most parts of her body and also say it out : nose (nok), eye, ears, teeth, tongue, mouth, head, hair, feet, legs, arms, hands, tummy, shoulder, butt
Me : One?
missy : TWO!
me : Three?
missy : oh! (four)
SO CUTE! ok bias mom here..lol