Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Cloth Tag

*big grin*

:D

HI!

Guess what i am up to tonight...teehehehehehe

I had this weird idea of posting up pics of the clothes im wearing as i blog .... :)

TEHEHEEHEH..

Ta daaaa...

This is the shorts im wearing :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


heheeh..one of my favouritest pyjama shorts with pictures of animals!

Ok it may be a little faded already but thats what makes it comfy maa!

You could see frogs,tigers and a hippo printed all over my blue shorts ...HEE

And wearing this t shirt to sleep...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

HEH..my UK Education expo t shirt ...a FREE gift...WAHAHAHAH

Ok i may seem a little cheap skate but erm....i think those sponsored t shirts are usually exceptionally comfortable...hee

*update 1010pm: at first i took a photo of the logo on the tshirt at err...where logos normally are on tshirts..and Red Sponge said it looks im taking pics of CERTAIN part of my body so im taking it down and replacing it with a pic of my sleeves..boohooohoo

And lastly im wearing my garfield bedroom slippers on my feet


Heh..dirty ol slippers

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This pair of slipper has been with me since i was erm.....13! Yup! thats 10 long years y'know? I have another new pair made of authentic sheep skin from australia but well..its just not as comfy as a pair of OLD OLD slippers ^_^

Ok...so thats what im wearing rite now...since i cant show my face on this blog..showing what im wearing counts la ho???

But the fun doesnt end here..OH NO...

*giggle*

I am making this into a tag!!!

YAY! im starting my VERY OWN tag...kekekekeke

And to spread the fun...im gonna tag erm......lets see..how many people.........

Ok! i will be kind and tag 4 persons!!! YAY!

Post up the clothes you are wearing as you type out the tag!!! K??? Looking forward to see them! :)))

I tag...

*drum rolls*



  1. My beloved *ahem* (i hope you manage to find your camera back 'x')
  2. Dr Chen!!! *wink*
  3. 13thPanda ..muahahahah
  4. Winn yay!

20 comments:

Redsponge said...

hey ur tag is CUTE!!!

oK...WILL KOREK a CAMERA NOW!
HOPE can complete it tonight

Pink Cotton said...

red sponge:YAY!! very hardworking! keep it up.! khik

Chen said...

*pengsan*... tagging me pulak..

wah... your tag manyak cheem,LOL...
so leceh geh, need to snap photos of the clothes I'm wearing when answering this tag?
walao...
I will answer this within this week :P

Pink Cotton said...

chen: muuu like that more fun ma! see now i know red sponge wear mickey mouse to sleep..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Winn said...

agree with red sponge! cute tag...

and agree with chen as well. banyak cheem! hehehe..

hmm....okok..deadline this week ya?
i must purposely wear nice nice to sleep in order to apear nice nice in my own blog ma. hahahaha....vain!

Pink Cotton said...

winn:WAHAHAHAHAH so fun! LOL...good la wear nice2 to sleep..give u sweet dreams ma...wakakaka

Chen said...

wonder what nice clothes Winn akan pakai for this, kakaka...

Redsponge said...

winn winn, dun wear too sexy k? kekekekeke

13th Panda said...

@@! I'm in office now ler...later ppl think why I'm taking photo of my feet n stuff..LOL..wait gaga (u know who) not theer first

Anonymous said...

Wah...
Nice one...
And I missed the shirt photo
Bleh...

Selba said...

Aaaaahhh... now I know who should be blamed for this cloth tag!!! :P

hehehe...

Selba said...

I also got a garfield slipper, 10 years old also... but I never wear it, hahaha...

gonna show it to you on my cloth tag post! :)

Pink Cotton said...

chen:WAHAHAH cant wait! evening gown perhaps???kekeeke

SA:LOL! you want it?? i cant send it to you ... dirt ,stains and all..WAHAHA

red sponge:shhhhh the more sexier the better :P

13thpanda:haahah i knew that wud happen to you which is why i tagged you! LOL..

zeroimpact:hmmm..you missed it huh?blame it on red sponge *Whistle whistle*

selba:oops!...got caught!hahaha...
really??same one? LOOKING FWD TO YOUR POST!kekeek


FUN FUN FUN ^_^

Anonymous said...

Yeah...
I demand a replay... encore... or whatever it should be called
:P
heh heh heh

Funkye said...

this kinda tag oso got.. -_-"

Chen said...

I just submit my homework :D

Pink Cotton said...

HALO...whoever up there who might miss me so much that they'd come n read my comments instead 'x' bleks

no updates for this weekend...bz bz bz...so tired...rush here n there..WAHAHAH

and now i m car-less 'x'
cos my dad's car tyre got punctured and have to use my car..boohooohooo..but still i cant stay at home..need to run errands here n there

BYEBYE i gotta do some fine tuning for my slides ultimate unveiling tnite..wahaha 'x'

c ya! lots of photos and updates coming up ;)

Anonymous said...

i sleep naked. more freedom that way. *wink*

Winn said...

haha....my tag ok ar?
......my afternnoon outfit tag..

Pink Cotton said...

anonymous:wahlau eh...who r u??i wanna tag u..LOL

winn:hmmm i go see ah!...

Related Posts with Thumbnails