Tuesday, July 04, 2006

My Cubicle

Well...not sure how many of you have heard the parody to James Blunt's You're Beautiful entitled MY CUBICLE...hehe its really a hilarious song. Those who have not heard it before and would like to hear it, kindly give me your email add and i will email it to you ok?

So back to my topic ... MY CUBICLE!

Since i spend around like erm....at least 8 hours in my cubicle...i think it rightly deserves a place in my blog rite???LOL

Its like a second home to me by now...*sob* what a pathetic life :
So today im gonna take you on a tour around my cubicle...wahahaha

Anyway, my cubicle is a messy place...i could win hands down if my company were to give an award for the MESSIEST CUBE IN THE WHOLE COMPANY...

It is full of papers and pencils and whatnots and of cos ...MY TOYS!

hehehe..yup!...my cpu is now a place for me to place my toys.....here take a look...

oh b4 tht ..my apologies for the lousy photos...i took those with my someone's SE K700...its on loan to me since he now has a new phone...wahahaha...

So here they are...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

HEHEHEHE...

Lemme just briefly introduce you to them...

There's a :

-pink piggie photo frame from Red Sponge
-a yellow lego-like photo frame cum storage box from Wen
-Jack the baby from THE INCREDIBLES from McD happy meal
-white ducky finger pupet from 13th Panda
-a pink piggie wrist rest
-a paper weight squishee rite behind there
-a white rabbit handphone holder
-a wooden elephant shaped platter for aromatherapy sticks from Thailand
-a sea shell from sabah
-and hanging on my almanac is a Koala from australia from my sis
-and lastly....a pink piggie wooden peg from thailand thanks to fel

AHHH!....thats quite a list rite?

The best thing about all these toys is ...MOST of them were gifts! HAA...that makes them even more special rite??? :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My elephant from thailand and my mini sabah seashell ^_^


But then, my cpu is not the only thing thats being used to display my collecion of toys...take a look at my monitor...WAHAHAHA

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

From left to right : A mini pot from Red Sponge,a clay mouse from KL, a wobbly alien from HIM :) , a clay china lady from china, salt crystals from sabah. Hanging on my cubicle are HORSIE and SHEEPIE from Mc D's happy meal... LOL

Hmmm...ok that about covers my cpu,my monitor and the partition wall in front of me....what about the other 2 sides of my cubicle???


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ta daaaa~~~~~

My key chain colleciton!! LOL


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
From left to right : strawberries from Cameron Highlands,ornamental keychain from china,tortoise keychain from Terengganu,slipper keychain from bali,kangaroo fur keychain from where else? Australia :) and lastly a metal elephant from Thailand...hehehehhee



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

FUUUUUUUU haa...*take a deep breath*

ok..here we go again..

From left to rite : a thai girl (ahem) keychain from thailand,starfish shaped keychain,shirt and slipper keychain all from bali! :) and lastly my pink piggie from KL...hehehe


Oho! ..wait ..there's some more ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chopsticks from malacca,wooden peg with doggie from kl, and clay magnet memo holder from cambodia....

hehehehe so proud of my collections :)))

oh btw chen, you wanted to see my drawings rite???hahaah..here's one of them...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHA~


LAUGH everyone! :D


But the thing is .... i wanna introduce you all to a new addition to my family...

May i present to you...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


A PINK elephant calendar from Kota Kinabalu....WAHAHAHAHAHAA

Isnt it cute??? I like it quite a lot.There are 2 square blocks and 3 stick like blocks.

The 2 square blocks tells the day while the 3 stick like blocks tell the month...

hehehe..but im too lazy to move the blocks around everyday so its still wrapped in its original wrapping..LOL

ok..thats about it. i hope you've enjoyed my cubicle as much as i 'enjoy' sitting in it everyday..boohoohooo :(

OH..btw...someone wants to say hi!

.................

..............................

....................................

.....................................................

...........................................................................


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

14 comments:

HI said...

hahahahaa.. as i was reading thru...

"this must be all already kua"

"wa lau.. got some more"

"still got meh??"

I really laughed when u took a breath before continuing the list.

Winn said...

hahaha this is a cute blog post. last time i used to have a lot of mcD thingy at my cubicles. haha

If i show u my cubicle now u will pengsan!! it's sucha mess! i m so lazy to clean up as i was so busy for the pass weeks. i cant find anything at all and i even tumpang the vacant table behind me. hehehe..

Wayne said...

this is rather ........

cute ...


but.....

(don't dare to say that word)

C*******

You guess it!

Pink Cotton said...

hi:hahaaa...luckily i ask u take a deep breath first rite??? :P

winn:WAH WAH..post them all up one day k??? :)

wayne:haiyo...wanto say cute and yet wanto call me childish.don wanto compliment ppl then don la... >-)

Winn said...

let me chap chap my cubicle a bit n see presentable or not. mUHAHHA..if can..then i'll post it up. else i'll post other ppl's cubicles. muahaha..dam ' kan'.

Red Sponge said...

HEY...I think I better inform our colleagues that no more sourvenir for you eh? 'x'!!!

Anonymous said...

haiyo...if not from ur pictures here..i still din notice that you actually have so much family members in ur cubicle.....think tomolo i will go and cabut some...

Simple American said...

I say hi back and scratch behind the ears too. So cute.

I'm scared to take a picture of my office at work or home. I'm too messy.

Pink Cotton said...

winn:no need tidy up lar...i want your cube...mess and all..MUAHAHAHA

red sponge:noooooooooooo...i want more PINK stuffs...*ahem* hinting ... ^_^

anonymous:hep!!! u cabut some of mine and i cabut some more of urs...wahahaha

SA:angels says WOOF WOOF...LOL

messy?well maybe you shud just take the pics using the CORRECT angle...i know i did! *wink wink*

Simple American said...

haha. So it's all in the angles?

Chen said...

wah..
so many toys....
like little wonderland liao your cubicle..

your drawing nice mah :P
so that is you & red sponge? ;)

Pink Cotton said...

SA:yup!!! hahahaha...take those NON-messy parts ONLY ma..

chen:hmm it is messy la chen :| quite paiseh when my boss come over..LOL

nice ah?????WAHHHHH u r the first who puji my drawing nice!LOL! yup! thats me and red sponge... HEHEHE

wenLi said...

alamak!! I was expecting pile of documents and stuff...turns out to be a "toyland"...lolx!!!

Pink Cotton said...

wenli:hehehe mai anei ma...got ..got papers... but of cos i don take pics of them ma ^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails