Pages

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Roach Attack

I have always wanted to blog about this but its a slippery subject this is. cos it always slip through my mind whenever i blog ...wahaha...then whenever my brain runs wild when im at work, the idea comes back to me again.and i say to myself OK! 2NITE MUST BLOG ABOUT THIS.

then when night time comes and i start to crack my mind on what to blog...this is almost always not in my list..hmm..

so since im *whisper* free at work right now, i might as well blog about this before i forget again right?? furthermore, i really need to get my mind off the terrible gum ache... :(

anyway,lets get back to my blog topic...

its about ..... COCKROACHES!!!!!!!

cockroaches or roach as i shall refer to it in this post could easily be one creature that i hate the most!...they r yucky and they are ...urghhhh.....just plain disgusting!

I think my terrible hate for them creatures started one night quite many years ago. i was sleeping soundly...happily dreaming of my prince charming (*Ahem*) when....huh???whats that itchy thing near my arm?

i thought it was my hair when it started to crawl into my sleeves you kno!?!?!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i jumped out off bed faster than a shooting rocket and squished whatever it is that is in my sleeves with my bare hands...

YEARGHHHHHH its an ugly roach!!! and its squished!!!

Yaks..needless to say i have to get up and have a change of pajamas...and disrupt my sleep!!

those ugly things! i would always remember the scratchy itchy feel the the ..the .........THING made on my arm...........bbrrrrrrrr

So since then, i sorta made a vow to kill ANY roaches that enter my room! MUAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA

Whenever i see any roachie, i would most certainly make sure its squashed and/or DEAD before i sleep. Or else, i would have a difficult time falling asleep and be paranoid of any moving things.

I hate to admit that i look most UN-graceful when im on the bid of finding and killing a roach.

I would be armed with a can of roachie spray ( or anything you call that) and start to spray every nook and cranny in my room until the little beast comes out...

it woudl usually be running around and around and i would be chasing it and spraying the whole path that the thing took.

The weird thing is...the thing wont die IMMEDIATELY even tho the spray has already touched it!

I mean, its supposed to be ROACHIE SPRAY what!...roaches should die AS SOON as the spray touches its face or body...then it would be efficient ma, rite?

But NO!..the roach would only be slowed down a bit when it kena the spray.

Ok.enough about that...so after a while of CRUEL roach killing in my room...the thing somewhat disappeared! I presume they dont dare to enter my room anymore cos theres the smell of ROACHES DYING CRUELLY in there or sth like tat... :D Which is of course a GOOD THING until....................

THEY STARTED TO APPEAR IN MY BATHROOM!!!!!!!!

Urghhhhhhh...

The clever little things!! They know i wouldnt run out naked to get some aerosol spray when im in the bathroom right!?!? Grrrrrrrrr...

So one night as i was bathing away and i saw this GIGANTIC roach there!

I was really quite helpless..i was afraid that it might jump onto me and ........... hmm so you get the picture :P

I look and look aroudn the bathroom for something...maybe a broom or something......

When IT caught my eye.............

.........

.....................

..........................................

The TOILET CLEANING LIQUID!

Keeping my fingers crossed...i started to spray almost half a bottle of the liquid cleaner on the roach...

And you know what?! The roach squirmed and struggle for half a minute before it stopped moving....TOTALLY! It didnt even have the time to move an inch when the liquid touches it

I almost couldnt believe my eyes that a TOILET CLEANER could be so lethal! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..i felt so happy!

I have foudn the ultimate weapon against ROACHES *EVIL LAUGH*

Since then, i have been using them CLEANING LIQUID for roachie killing.

its efficient..its fast!

However, i always make it a point to make sure the roach is REALLY REALLLY DEAD cos i don want the roach to come alive again after ive left the bathroom and it goes back to its colony and started to reproduce a whole new batch of roaches resistant against TOILET CLEANING LIQUID right?!!?

Or maybe these NEW IMPROVED roach would grow to be bigger bcos of some radioactive agents in the liquid and they start to feast on humans instead~!!! aRGHH the horror! Maybe i would be the first to be feasted on since i m such a big roachie hater... HA!

So anyway, for roachie haters out there...you should try using liquid cleaner or any cleaner with bleach to kill roaches the next time you see them...in your bathroom of cos ! HAHAHA...pls do not use them in your bedroom or anywhere else...and ho! pls make sure they are CONFIRMED DEAD! :)

3 comments:

Selba said...

LOL...

I know a lot of people who hate crocoaches/roaches or what we indonesian call as kecoa (the formal form is lipas).

I have no problem with kecoa though I don't like them.

Pink Cotton said...

kecoa??hmm sounds like hokkien name for cockroach. we call it ka-cuak :P

Redsponge said...

In hakka, cockroach is ki-chat!

I think ka-cuak is lizard, not cockroach.

Related Posts with Thumbnails